Respite care is available at Grand Oaks of Okeechobee when a family member or caregiver of a dependent elderly person requires a short-term break from their at-home healthcare duties.
We offer respite care for a minimum of two weeks, up to several months. During a respite care stay with us, your loved one will receive:
- Furnished suite for your convenience
- Access to the same amenities and quality medical care as our full-time residents
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and grooming
- Transportation and assistance to and from scheduled medical visits
- Licensed nurse available 24/7
- In-room emergency call systems
- Daily, weekly and monthly activities and social outings
- And much more!
With Grand Oaks of Okeechobee, you can take a temporary leave-of-absence from your healthcare responsibilities without having to worry. You can rest assured knowing that your loved one will always be treated like a member of our own, close-knit family.
For more information about our respite care services, please complete the form and a staff member will contact you within 24 hours.